Seminary Systems delivers integrated solutions for higher education. You get a wide variety of powerful and user-friendly features.
Our admission module makes it easy to electronically track admission documents allowing your institution to provide applicants the best possible support.
- Online application module to collect admission documents, letters of reference, and admission items.
- Manage applications and admissions.
- Self-service: Students can track and manage their own application.
- Receive automated notifications when a student starts and completes an application.
This full-featured application provides you flexible tools which allow you to organize and delineate financial aid more efficiently.
- Define and manage financial aid for global use.
- Setup courses for chosen programs.
- Specify student financial aid.
- View and manage student’s financial aid usage.
- Create a custom financial aid for an individual student.
- Multiple financial aid can be applied at the same time.
Course Set Up
This highly configurable system offers a seamless and easy to use course creation module.
- Online course registration and payment.
- Create, view and update courses.
- Define course prerequisites and credits.
- Manage and view instructor/s and enrolled students in a course.
- Registrar initiated registration
Our web-based student information system software help your institution as well as your students manage records effortlessly through the student portal.
- Add, update and view student records.
- Students can manage their personal information.
- View courses and grades.
- Apply for admission to a program.
- Register for courses.
- View statement of account.
- Make online payments.